Re: Getting rid of blocked callers

Gene

I can look at callers in my contacts and using a menu like a context menu in Windows, see an unblock option. If you are asking something different such as if there is a llist of blocked callers, I don't know. I don't have a smart phone; I have a feature phone and there is no such list on it.

From: Sharon Hooley
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2020 10:00 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Getting rid of blocked callers

What i mean is, do the blocked callers remain available to be unblocked,
and accumulate into a list in storage, or does the opportunity go away
after a certain amount of time and is forgotten?

On 8/5/2020 12:50 PM, Gene wrote:

Do you mean can you unblock them or are they automatically unblocked? You can undelete them yourself but I see no reason a phone would automatically unblock a caller after a certain time.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Sharon Hooley
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2020 12:31 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Getting rid of blocked callers

Hi,

Is it possible to delete blocked callers, or do they go away after a certain amount of time?

www.CochlearAmericas.com