From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: August 4, 2020 10:00 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] google and or echo

Hi Heather Albright,

I noticed in your recent posting on the subject of “lessons”,  you indicated you have both google and echo devices.

Is this correct?

If so,  would you share your thoughts  and impressions on the two.

I have a google home mini which I think is pretty good for the 25 bucks I paid  for it;  and then sometimes it just frustrates me too much.

Thanks for your input

…and of course the input of others on this subject.

Monte