Re: web browsers and windows 10

Gene

For some reason, there was a problem with the link I sent. Here is the correct one:
https://www.computerworld.com/article/3292619/the-brave-browser-basics-what-it-does-how-it-differs-from-rivals.html

From: Gene
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2020 7:48 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] web browsers and windows 10

To get a safe link, do a search for something like Brave Browser review,
then read an article from a reputable magazine such as PC World where they
will give you a link or give you information so you will recognize a safe
site, such as a company name that may be used as the address.
such as the name of the company so you will know a safe link when you see
it.

As an example, this article, from PC World provides a loink.
https://www.computerworld.com/article/3292619/the-brave-browser-basics-what-it-does-how-it-differs-from-rivals.html
The text below, when seen on the site, provides a web in the text as part of
the text I'm reproducing.
Brave can be downloaded from this page of Brave Software's site.

Also, the article contains a lot of information about Brave you may not know
and want to know.