Re: internet issues and wanted to create my own network

Norman

Hi.

It depends on how much you want to spend.

Also, are you looking at replacing the cable modem? or would you want to buy a router that plugs into the modem?

Thanks.

Hello, I am thinking about creating my own network instead of relying on spectrum's modem and router!  Does anyone know which kind I should get that is accessible with the interface? I just think the equipment they give us is poorly made and not reliable to say the least. We do not even get internet all threw the house and we only have 1200 sq. feet. We are dropping the land line  so just need the router to support internet. Thanks for in any help! cheers Heather