Re: Test. Bouncing.

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Carolyn, it doesn't normally all the sudden just start sending the mail right away. It will be when the next person writes to one of your groups that you will get messages. Or at least that's how it works for me. If you want to do it last as suggested, give me a shout and I will walk you through the steps to change your email address in your profile.

On Aug 8, 2020, at 9:51 AM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

I had notification that I was bouncing - yet again. I copied
the link, went to it, and got message that I was unbounced,
but still not seeing messages. So, this is a test.