Re: Test. Bouncing.

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Yes, I believe that they still will apply as long as they are rules that are created within the outlook program.

On Aug 8, 2020, at 2:02 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

Thanks, Joseph. I'll give that thought. I guess my message
Rules still would apply, since both my Gmail inbox and my
Windstream box are in Outlook. Actually, I have set my Gmail
box to be the first to open.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of joseph hudson
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2020 12:56 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Test. Bouncing.

Hi Carolyn, it doesn't normally all the sudden just start
sending the mail right away. It will be when the next person
writes to one of your groups that you will get messages. Or
at least that's how it works for me. If you want to do it
last as suggested, give me a shout and I will walk you
through the steps to change your email address in your
profile.
On Aug 8, 2020, at 9:51 AM, Carolyn Arnold
<4carolyna@...> wrote:

I had notification that I was bouncing - yet again. I
copied the link,
went to it, and got message that I was unbounced, but
still not seeing
messages. So, this is a test.