Re: microsoft teams

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hello Heather, here is the subscription email address that you need. Your friend just needs to send a blank email to this address to join the group. And then confirm to the confirmation.

echo+subscribe@groups.io

On Aug 8, 2020, at 5:52 PM, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:

Hello, my friend wants to know if there is a microsoft teams group. We wer on the phone with microsoft accessibility desk and they could not help to show her how to use microsoft teams with jaws or NVDA. I thought i heard that someone started up a group for microsoft teams. She needs to use it for her job. I have been googling to find that group if it exists; cant find it!The Accessibility desk was a real let down with their support! THank you. Cheers Heather