Re: microsoft teams

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Excuse me, but I accidentally pasted the wrong address. I thought I copied the correct address to the clipboard but I didn't. But then I re-corrected myself before you could even think. So before you tell me what she's looking for just know that I knew what she was looking for. Earlier somebody had asked for the subscription info for another list and it's still happen to be on my clipboard. Not everything is going to be picture perfect around here.

On Aug 8, 2020, at 8:50 PM, Ann Parsons <akp@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Excuse me but what has an echo list to do with microsoft teams? She's looking for a list concerning Microsoft Teams. It's right in the subject. It doesn't say anything about echo or echo products at all, please read more carefully. This is a real question asked by people who need this information for their jobs not to play music with their echo devices.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring