Re: closing laptop's lid while using?

Gene

Unless you have a lot of dust floating near the computer or hair landing on it, I doubt it matters. And if the computer is warmer with the lid closed and the fan runs more, drawing more air through the computer, how do we know that won't deposit more dust or hair in it than just leaving the lid up during use?

From: Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 4:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] closing laptop's lid while using?

The reason I also have thought of closing my laptop's lid, is to keep it free from dust and fur that inevitably is floating around in the air.

Although, I try to keep a clean home, with both liking to have my porch door open and having a constantly shedding guide dog, this is not totally possible.

Vicky V