Re: Groups.io and Charter Email

Gene

You have to pay for Fast Mail, but not with GMail. GMail works very well and you can use it with e-mail programs. It may be that Fast Mail has features some people may want but I don't think the typical e-mail user would want them.

From: Mike B
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 5:20 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Groups.io and Charter Email

Hi Marie,

This is exactly why I ditched Charter and went to Fastmail for all my email groups, . It seems that Charter will throttle down your email if you receive / send too much email, but I could never get Charter / Spectrum to admit to this and someone else on this list posted something to the effect this would happen after a certain number of emails per month. Well whatever the problem with Charter is, I have absolutely zero problems with Fastmail. Another problem I had with Charter was boucing email with Groups.io which is something I have zero problems using Fastmail.