Re: Need new computer speakers, suggestions please

chris judge

This is a difficult question to answer as there are oodles of computer speakers on the market and preferences are widely varied. My suggestion would be, if your area is not still in lock down, go to a place like best buy and listen to several types until you find one you like. I haven’t checked around lately as I am happy with the ones I have and have not had occasion to check out new speakers. I’m guessing, if you don’t care about quality and sound you should be able to get something on amazon for 10 bucks or so. Do a search for computer speakers on amazon and see what you can find.

Chris Judge

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: August 11, 2020 12:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Need new computer speakers, suggestions please

I am in need of new desktop computer speakers. The ones I have came on an IBM 486 computer many years ago and have served me well, but now they have a shortage in them so I need new ones. I would like suggestion for a replacement. I do not want bluetooth but wired ones. Don't need very high end ones.