Re: Need new computer speakers, suggestions please

Monte Single

OOne set of speakers I use are usb powered, they cost about 20 bucks and are just fine for scrreading, email, basic computer apps navigation and a little audio/music.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: August 11, 2020 9:42 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Need new computer speakers, suggestions please

I am in need of new desktop computer speakers. The ones I have came on an IBM 486 computer many years ago and have served me well, but now they have a shortage in them so I need new ones. I would like suggestion for a replacement. I do not want bluetooth but wired ones. Don't need very high end ones.