From: "mcLeod stinnett" <macks75205@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] The Next Door app

--
From Mack I have an account with nextdoor.com and receive the digest
version daily. I went into the for sale section, I chose an add and opened
it, read it, opened the dialogue that said send a message to Connie.
everything was their including a send button. ,this is on a windows
desktop computer. if you have such a thing that should work for you. sorry
can't help with phone.