How do u clone a laptop's hard drive?

Nancy Hill

Hi All, Thanks to y'all I have gotten to the point where I am wanting to get a copy/clone of my laptop's hard drive so I will be able to restore it with most of the tweaks I like to have on my machine should the need ever arise.

Is there a place to get instructions on how to clone a hard drive?

I am running win10 and one of the latest jaws.  My laptop has a 1TB SSD and I have 2 1 TB WD external My Passports ready to receive the clone/copy.

I don't know how often I should clone my PC as it is not a business machine...just my personal device.

Your suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

Nancy