Emergency sell

254-813-2461

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Aug 12, 2020, at 1:52 PM, Pamela Dominguez <pammygirl99@gmail.com> wrote:

Why would she have to go online to check the spam folder? Mine is in my email program. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: joseph hudson
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 10:47 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Groups.io and Charter Email

Marie, go online and check your spam folder sometimes these things in Dippin there.
On Aug 10, 2020, at 9:44 PM, Marie <magpie.mn@gmail.com> wrote:

I sent a subscribe email to Groups.io and never received a confirmation email. The group did not require approval for subscription.
But,as I stated I can receive from other sources?

Marie
-----Original Message----- From: joseph hudson
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 1:29 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io

What exactly is the issue? Are you not able to receive are you not able to send what's the deal?
joseph hudson

Email FaceTime and iMessage
jhud7789@twc.com

Office phone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency sell

254-813-2461

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Aug 10, 2020, at 3:25 PM, Marie <magpie.mn@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a charter email account set up and I can send and receive messages just fine except to or from Groups.io. Is there some conflict between the two?

Marie

https://www.avg.com