Any experience with this Voice Assist?  The only Android knowledge I have is with an Amazon Fire Tablet with the Google Play Store on it, but that uses Amazon's voice.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@frontier.com

On 8/12/2020 4:03 PM, Rob Hudson wrote:
It will have Samsung Voice Assist on it.
You'll find it under settings, accessibility.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lisa Belville" <missktlab1217@frontier.com>
To: Tech Talk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 15:53:53 -0500
Subject: [TechTalk] Samsung Galaxy A10e usability for totally blind

Hi, all.

My sighted mom who knows nothing about smart phones is getting a Samsung
A10e from QVC.  This looks like a good deal if you like TracFone.  I may
have to help her learn to use it.  Does this phone have Talkback or some
other Android speech?  I am an iPhone user with Verizon, but I am also
curious about the quote Other Side unquote.

Any pointers would be helpful.

Lisa