Re: Groups.io and Charter Email

Carolyn Arnold

I just go to Google and type in the web site in the Search mode; it works.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pamela Dominguez
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 6:27 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Groups.io and Charter Email

No, my messages only show up if somebody replies to them, but I don't see the message when I first send them. Only if somebody replies to them. As for them being under the replies, that's where they belong. But every time I open up a browser to type in a website, google automatically gets right there and puts me in search mode, as if I'm searching for something, not actually knowing what I want to open. So, I have to take it out of that mode. That's what I mean bugging me all the time. I only want google if I actually want to search for something. Pam.