Re: Samsung Galaxy A10e usability for totally blind

Lisa Belville

LOL It's not just Androidville, it's Smart Phone land.  She's in for a treat, that's for sure.

I'm seriously thinking of picking one up just to try it out.  I'd love to be able to just copy/paste things onto the phone using an SD card.

Lisa

How much can one do with just the voice assist?  Is this designed to be used like SIRI or does it read more information?

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@frontier.com

On 8/12/2020 6:19 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Tante Lisa, Samsung A10E is a great toy! Yes, it does come with
VoiceAssistant which is reasonably close to what you have in iOS land. Why
so? It does support multifinger gestures for example.

Since the toy is for mum who's sighted, no need to install Android Suite
which includes the Talkback screen reader on it.

If you need additional assistance with this toy, please feel free to contact
me privately. Tell mum to have fun with her new toy, and I bid her a
welcome to Androidville!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado