Re: Samsung Galaxy A10e usability for totally blind

Carolyn Arnold

Voice Assist is comparable to iOS's VoiceOver.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lisa Belville
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 8:31 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Samsung Galaxy A10e usability for totally blind

LOL It's not just Androidville, it's Smart Phone land. She's in for a treat, that's for sure.

I'm seriously thinking of picking one up just to try it out. I'd love
to be able to just copy/paste things onto the phone using an SD card.

Lisa

How much can one do with just the voice assist? Is this designed to be
used like SIRI or does it read more information?

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@frontier.com

On 8/12/2020 6:19 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Tante Lisa, Samsung A10E is a great toy! Yes, it does come with
VoiceAssistant which is reasonably close to what you have in iOS land. Why
so? It does support multifinger gestures for example.

Since the toy is for mum who's sighted, no need to install Android Suite
which includes the Talkback screen reader on it.

If you need additional assistance with this toy, please feel free to contact
me privately. Tell mum to have fun with her new toy, and I bid her a
welcome to Androidville!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado