Re: Samsung Galaxy A10e usability for totally blind

Rob Hudson

You got to set up the google assistant or bixby to do siri things. I haven't done any of it so I can't help there.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Monte Single" <mrsingle@sasktel.net>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 19:14:33 -0600
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Samsung Galaxy A10e usability for totally blind

Hi Lisa,

In many ways the Iphones and the androids are similar.
In apple land, You can ask siri some questions and get it to do some things.
Voiceover does not answer question or do things. It just reports what is on the screen.
Maybe things are similar with the Samsung galaxies.
Hopefully someone with the real info will clarify these things.
Maybe our great friend Olusegun will add his 20 cents worth.
From: "Lisa Belville" <missktlab1217@frontier.com>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 17:25:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Samsung Galaxy A10e usability for totally
blind

Any experience with this Voice Assist? The only Android knowledge I
have is with an Amazon Fire Tablet with the Google Play Store on it,
but that uses Amazon's voice.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@frontier.com

On 8/12/2020 4:03 PM, Rob Hudson wrote:
It will have Samsung Voice Assist on it.
You'll find it under settings, accessibility.