Re: the siriusXM app again

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

You can't subscribe to the app I had to go on the physical website in order to create my account and then I was able to login through the app.

On Aug 13, 2020, at 7:55 PM, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm going to call them tomorrow morning, another thing that my mom was seeing that she just told me about was a message about not being able to subscribe through the app. She says there's no way that she can see to get past that screen either.

Troy

On 8/13/2020 7:49 PM, Michael Rodgerson wrote:
Troy, it sounds like you're entering the correct info, you said you're
useing the same email and new password, you may want to give XM a
call.

Michael