Re: the siriusXM app

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Yes, that's correct she needs to email and password that you use for SiriusXM in order for her to get in.

On Aug 13, 2020, at 4:12 PM, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Joseph,

It's my e-mail and password she needs since the account is in my name though is that right?

Troy

On 8/13/2020 3:40 PM, joseph hudson wrote:
Hi Troy, yes you can have it on both. If your mom is never logged in before though, she will need to have those credentials so that she can login to the SiriusXM app.
On Aug 13, 2020, at 3:22 PM, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Can the siriusXM ap be installed on 2 phones if there's only one account? My mom just bought a new iPhone and she wants the app on it but I already have it on my phone so I wasn't sure if we could both have it or not. If not, I never use the app anyway so I'll just uninstall it and let my mom use it on her phone, but if we can have it on both I'll keep it.

Thanks.

Troy