From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Juan Gonzalez via groups.io
Sent: August 13, 2020 5:38 PM
To: tech talks <TechTalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Restoring laptop and JAWS activation

Good afternoon, I am thinking of restoring my laptop back to factory settings and was wondering if there is a way I can save my activation key or file so when I reinstall it I can activate it again. This jaws was installed by the state and I have long ago lost the box for it. I am running JAWS 2020 and not sure if I can make an account since its registered to them. If someone could tell me my options that would be great.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10