Re: Restoring laptop and JAWS activation

Juan Gonzalez <jgonzalezh614@...>

It is not and when I called the state to get it transferred to me they would not do it. Apparently I would have to go threw them when I need to get more SMA’s. so I will try calling freedom and see if I can get that activation code from them…

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: chris judge
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2020 3:42 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Restoring laptop and JAWS activation

Hi.

I know you said your jaws was installed by the state, but is it registered to you? If so you should be able to call freedom scientific and arrange to get your authorization code. Unfortunately there is no way to transfer it. You could look under the jaws activation under help, but it will likely only display the first 7 characters of your code.

Chris Judge