Re: BARD Outage

Matt

Totally agree it has nothing to do with politics this go around!

From: Gene [mailto:gsasner@...]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 7:27 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Fwd: BARD Outage

Frankly, if you take that position and start harrassing members of Congress and library staff, you will simply come off as rude and unreasonable.  This is a good service.  It is usually reliable.  The public eye makes no difference.  The public doesn't even know the service exists.  This has nothing to do with the tea party or anything political.  It is some sort of technical problem.

A real legitimate case of poor treatment is one thing.  Some sort oftechnical problem in a service that is usually reliable is something else again.

Gene