Re: Outlook help
1. Alt+F for the File menu.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
2. Arrow down to Info and press Enter (when Info should already be highlighted by default).
3. Select your specific account and tab twice down to Account Settings... submenu and right arrow to
Account Settings... again and press Enter.
4. Now you should be on Email Tab and you just need to Tab down to Change... and hit Enter.
5. Just replace the current information with your new information as needed.
6. Just keep Tabbing until you eventually get to a Finish button.
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tammy Freitag
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 8:55
Subject: [TechTalk] Outlook help
Could someone please tell me how to change the password in Outlook 2016?
I sure appreciate the help!
Independence is yours . Are you willing to reach for it?