Re: Personal Power, the iOS edition, by Michael Feir, audio Daisy completed!

Curtis Delzer

Input it from DropBox, (says export to) and use input to the bard app.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

On 8/20/2020 3:09 PM, Sean Paul wrote:
So, I’ve downloaded the file for NLS to my phone. Now, how do I get it to open In the bard player app?
Sean Paul informs y'all from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2020, at 15:14, Curtis Delzer <curtis@...> wrote:

I have completed the audio version of the book. Personal Power, the iOS edition, by Michael Feir. In this edition there are over 850 navigation points, and 25 hours and 50 minutes of listening to great information about how to do hundreds of things with your iOS device.
Included are 3 versions.
(1) for your NLS player, either the unit from NLS or the app for the IOS and Victor Stream. The NLS player will announce the level types, 1, section, 2, subsection, 3, steps and 4, activity. The Stream will just announce level 1 through 4.
https://od.lk/d/NjRfMTgzNTIzNjZf/Personal%20Power%2C%20The%20iOS%20Edition%2C%203gp%20Daisy%20%28for%20nls%20and%20Victor%20Stream.zip
--

2. a Daisy *.mp3 version link for all other players such as the Dolphin easy reader.
https://od.lk/d/NjRfMTgzNTIzNjhf/Personal%20Power%2C%20The%20iOS%20Edition%2C%20MP3%20Daisy%20%28for%20players%20as%20the%20Dolphin%20Easy_reader.zip

3. A version which has just 36 *.mp3 files for all others.

https://od.lk/d/NjRfMTgzNjUzMThf/Personal%20Power%2C%20The%20iOS%20Edition%2C%20MP3.zip

ENJOY!

Curtis Delzer
HS