From: "Laz" <laz@...>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] looking for seller's list

The blind attic listg is long gone as is its replacement list called
the royal post while the blind treasures was meant for Tony to
advertise his own gadgets only AFAIK.

Laz

On 8/20/20, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:
I used to be part of blind treasures and the blind attic list; anyone
know

if these are still around? Those are the only ones I can think of!
Heather