From: Janet
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 6:05 PM
To: 'main@TechTalk.groups.io'
Subject: [TechTalk] Browser Help Please.

Hi Everyone,
I have been having a problem trying to get to any web site do to my IE browser, so I am finally getting around to it. I can't access half of the web sites I want to. I have received many messages when I try to get to a web site, I keep getting the message saying I need to update my browser, or a message telling me I am using an outdated browser. I am using the latest IE as my browser along with Windows 7. I have this same problem regardless which web site I go to. Can someone tell me a little about Brave and Chrome browsers, as I have always just used IE, but now, IE is almost disabled! Can someone also please give me a web site to download either browser, as I am in need for a update browser as soon as possible. Is either of these browsers difficult to be configured, if so, can someone please tell me what I need to do?

Thank you all in advance.
Janet
Peace Be With You.