Re: Personal Power, the iOS edition, by Michael Feir, audio Daisy completed!

Gene

Yes, try pasting the link into the address bar of the browser rather than just pressing enter on it. Always try that if a link in an e-mail doesn't work and it is a written out link.

From: Curtis Delzer
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 2:28 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Personal Power, the iOS edition, by Michael Feir, audio Daisy completed!

no, not down, I'll check though, right now b4 I send this message.

sems to work if I just past the link for the stream or nls player,
https://od.lk/d/NjRfMTgzNTIzNjZf/Personal%20Power%2C%20The%20iOS%20Edition%2C%203gp%20Daisy%20%28for%20nls%20and%20Victor%20Stream.zip

(hopefully the link doesn't split.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 8/21/2020 3:22 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
For some reason, I can't download any of the versions on my PC running Windows 10. I tried all three versions and was told the file is temporarily unavailable. I'm using JAWS, by the way.

Have the files been taken down already? If so, that's too bad. I just saw this announcement. I'm hoping to buy an iPhone next week and was looking forward to reading this book.

--

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com <https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com>

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@gmail.com