Re: Browser Help Please.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

The only messages I've ever seen were the ones saying that support for Flash was being dropped, but it's been so long I can't recall what they said.

I have never had Brave suggest I do something unsafe, so I tend to follow what it requests.

It would help to have the exact message text before advising, as I can't be certain what you're being told.