Re: Internet Explorer will no longer be supported in November

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Robin,

          I think that, ultimately, it is going to require Microsoft removing Internet Explorer entirely before the last-gasp hold outs (and that includes those who have sites so badly designed that they only work well with IE) will be forced to do what should have been done long ago:  dropping Internet Explorer.

          Microsoft very, very seldom (and I'd say never) does rapid removal of virtually anything that's been a part of the Windows ecosystem "forever" so that plenty of transition time is available.  But some won't make a graceful transition, and they get exactly what they deserve when the software is removed.  You can lead a horse to water . . .