Re: Browser Help Please.

heather albright

Well, that never happened when I installed the program. Did you get it off the brave site? I wonder why it is not on www.ninite.com like all the other browsers are? I use that site, no weird software comes with the programs! cheers Heather

----- Original Message -----
From: Holly
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Browser Help Please.

Brian:

When I installed the Brave browser, a message came up that I should update Adobe flash player and update Brave.

I am Leary about doing this, as Adobe is not going to be supported any longer.

I am not sure this is a legitimate update.  I can’t get to the browser without doing this.

Anyone else see this message?