Re: Browser Help Please.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Holly,

         Also, even weirder as far as I'm concerned, at the beginning of the text you cut and pasted the bit about the Adobe Flash Player update is a click-through link that begins with:  http://testupgrade.getstablesystemsupdate.work/

          This is something that's completely out of the realm of anything I've ever encountered, period.  This looks like some sort of third-party updater, which, as far as I'm concerned as a computer repair tech, is the spawn of satan.