From: Holly
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 5:31 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Browser Help Please.

Brian:

When I installed the Brave browser, a message came up that I should update Adobe flash player and update Brave.

I am Leary about doing this, as Adobe is not going to be supported any longer.

I am not sure this is a legitimate update. I can’t get to the browser without doing this.

Anyone else see this message?