Re: Browser Help Please.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Holly,

         Were I you, I would consider doing an Offline Scan with Windows Defender (even if you don't use Windows Defender as your primary security suite - this feature is still available).

Settings, Update & Security, Windows Security Pane, activate Virus & Threat Protection, which will open this part of Defender, activate the Scan Options link, activate the Microsoft Defender Offline scan radio button, then when you activate the Scan button the system will Restart and the actual scan occurs before Windows is even active, allowing it to get to certain infections that cannot be touched if Windows itself is running.

Something's very off here.