Re: Browser Help Please.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 08:04 PM, Holly wrote:

Should I run Defender even though I un-installed the program?
I would, simply for peace of mind.  When I get any really "odd behavior" I prefer to do an offline scan because it has the ability to find things that scans that occur once the operating system is up and running.

It's not absolutely essential, but were I you, I'd still do one.