Re: Browser Help Please.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Holly,

           Then I can't help further, as Eset is taking full control, and I have no idea how one would get to the Windows Defender Offline Scan if you don't have access to the link I mentioned in the dialog I mentioned.

           I haven't used any third party security suite for some years now and I have no idea of exactly how each "overlays" what would have been done by Windows Security.