BARD App Inquiry

Ron Canazzi

Hello Group,

For years now, I have been downloading the NLS audio books from the website and transferring them to my NLS player.  I decided to install the BARD app on my iPhone.  The install went well and I set up the user name and password.  It seems quite accessible, but I do not see any way to download books directly with the app.  Is this the way it work? Do you still have to download the books on your computer and then transfer them to the iPhone to be able to read them?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"