Re: BARD App Inquiry

Greg Wocher

Hello,
There is a get books tab in the app. Once you are on that tab you will find a button that says something like go to the bard web page. Click on this button, then find the search box. Search for your book and once you find it you can add it to your wish list. Once the book is added into your wish list you can then download it in the app.

Greg Wocher

On Aug 23, 2020, at 1:18 AM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com> wrote:

Hello Group,

For years now, I have been downloading the NLS audio books from the website and transferring them to my NLS player. I decided to install the BARD app on my iPhone. The install went well and I set up the user name and password. It seems quite accessible, but I do not see any way to download books directly with the app. Is this the way it work? Do you still have to download the books on your computer and then transfer them to the iPhone to be able to read them?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"