Re: Internet Explorer will no longer be supported in November

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 08:17 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Internet Explorer is the same program as is Windows Explorer. I think they're dependent on each other.
-
No, it is not.  Not even close.  And File Explorer (formerly Windows Explorer) has zero dependencies on Internet Explorer.  I don't know whether IE uses any common libraries from File Explorer, though.