question, / doubt. xiaomi accessibility

Mário Navarro

Hi guys.

I am thinking of purchasing the equipment xiaomi redmi  9 S, but I do not know how ac    cessible it can be for normal use.

I refer to a percentage rate of zero to 10 the level of satisfaction with the customization of the xiaomi on the android system.

I am also in doubt if the google  android accessibility suite is already installed on the phone or if we have to download it from the play store.

or even if none of this is possible in the xiaomi brand ...

if possible, what will be the biggest difficulties in lack of accessibility in the android system customized by xiaomi.

I appreciate all the credible tips by the supposed users of xiaomi.

thank you all.

cheers.