Introduction and Firefox question

Ahmed Ibrahim Abu al maaly

Hello, mailing list members.

My name is Ahmed Ibrahim. I am from Sudan. I am totally blind person.

Technologically I'm using laptop to Sheba, running Windows 10 1909. With NVDA 22 as my primary screen reader.

Also I'm using Firefox latest version 79 and something. My question is: I want you to recommend me your favourite and useful Firefox add-ons. For example advertise blocking extension, loading and downloading notification sounds, and other more recommended Firefox add-ons, that make browsing the Internet with Firefox, more easier and enjoyable. thank in advance