Re: Introduction and Firefox question

heather albright

The only extention I used to use was webbism to solve capchas but, it does not work anymore. I actually moved away from fire fox to brave however, I do not know how well it supports the arabic language. If that is the language you use. I did check on google and because brave is a chromeum based browser like chrome, you can use google translate with brave. Inshallah this helps! cheers Heather ----- Original Message -----
From: "Ahmed Ibrahim Abu al maaly" <albthany92@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 5:47 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Introduction and Firefox question

Hello, mailing list members.

My name is Ahmed Ibrahim. I am from Sudan. I am totally blind person.

Technologically I'm using laptop to Sheba, running Windows 10 1909. With NVDA 22 as my primary screen reader.

Also I'm using Firefox latest version 79 and something. My question is: I want you to recommend me your favourite and useful Firefox add-ons. For example advertise blocking extension, loading and downloading notification sounds, and other more recommended Firefox add-ons, that make browsing the Internet with Firefox, more easier and enjoyable. thank in advance