Re: number of people acceptable to keep everyone unmuted during a meeting?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 07:50 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Brian, could you please refrain from bottom posting on this list?
-
The short answer is, "No."  The longer one is that on active topics it is almost impossible for anyone to know who anyone else is responding to, or to what assertion or question someone is responding to, without something retained for context.  That is precisely what the single line, or part of one, that I retain only when necessary does.

And, although Gene has already said it, what I'm doing is not what most of the world calls bottom-posting.  It's a style that works for me, and keeps clear exactly what I'm responding to when that's needed.  I don't retain anything when it's not necessary.  I have no intention of changing that.