Re: Not able to hear video on my iPhone, but can listen on my laptop

Sharon Hooley

The video was playing from YouTube live in firefox on my laptop, Safari on my phone.  I didn't know that autoplay had anything to do with the current video playing.

Thanks,

On 8/24/2020 11:20 PM, Donna wrote:
Hi Sharon,

Will other videos play? Maybe the video was buffering. Check settings within the app in which you were trying to watch the video. Also maybe auto play is turned off. This may be in the apps settings as well.

Donna

Hi,

When I was trying to listen to a video on my phone, it stopped, but I could play the same on my laptop. Anyone have an idea why?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com