Re: Linux groups for the blind

-

here is a general linux group for blind users, followed by a web page devoted to blind users of linux with screen readers etc.:

blinux-list-request@redhat.com with the word "subscribe" in your subject line.

https://pjb.com.au/blin/

On Tue, 25 Aug 2020, Ann Parsons wrote:

Hi all,

That depends on what distribution you're using. Most blind folk favor
Debian or Ubuntu.

I don't know of any lists currently, I've been out of the Linux world
for about ten years now. Somebody here will know, though.

Ann P.