Re: number of people acceptable to keep everyone unmuted during a meeting?

Ann Parsons

Brian,

I don't care how much you quote, though I dislike reams and reams of quoted material. I am referring to your habit of putting the quoted material before your own post. It's difficult for a blind person to read your messages when you format this way. One must read line by line and this takes time and effort. Please take a look at the quoted material below and you'll see what I mean.

Since this list is composed almost entirely of people who use screen readers i.e. are blind or visually impaired, it would be a kindness if you could put your post on top of the quoted material! Thank you!

Ann P.