Re: number of people acceptable to keep everyone unmuted during a meeting?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Ann,

          This simple answer is deal, or put me on ignore.   I am not obligated to post in a style that you find acceptable, but that I do.  The request you made has been made, off and on, by various people and my response is the same.

           I find it far more nightmarish on long topics such as this one to try to ferret out who most are replying to or what they're replying to.  As I said, I have no intention of including context-setting material, at the top, when it serves my purpose to do so.  That is my right, and my style.

Brian