Re: number of people acceptable to keep everyone unmuted during a meeting?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 11:50 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
It is difficult for screen reader users to find where the current post starts.
-
No, it isn't.  I routinely put a single hyphen, alone, on a line so that those who feel compelled to avoid hearing the tiny amount of material I quote can find where I begin responding.  I post on many blind technology related groups, and it is a very small minority who complain as loudly or as long as you already have.